Varpu is a well equipped and comfortable choice for up to 10 persons (4+6). The villa has two floors with a view to the pristine Lake Iso-Roine, with the total area of 82m2.
The first floor consists of one bedroom for two persons, a loft with beds for four and a toilet. The ground floor consists of one bedroom for two persons, a kitchen combined with a living room, a second toilet and a wood heated sauna with washroom (incl. shower). There is a terrace with a dining table and chairs as well as a private BBQ hut with benches, located down from the villa. The fire wood for the BBQ, fireplace and sauna is included in the rent and is available in the firewood shed.
The villa has been designed and built by the owner from the logs from his own forest in 2006. There are four identical villas (Mustikka, Puolukka, Lakka, Varpu) next to each other, 30m apart. Kärkimökki 40m. The villas share a sandbox for kids and the firewood shed.
The access to the shore is led by rather steep steps ending by the private jetty. It is advisable to swim from the jetty, as the shore is rocky.
The rowing boat that comes with the cottage is located by the boat harbor (100m away). There is a short-cut pathway from the harbor through the forest to the swimming beach (suitable for kids), as well as grassland that can be used for organizing different activities.
Each cottage comes with a folder providing extensive further information about the facilities provided and other services in the region, as well as activity tips and instructions.
Electric and hybrid car charging point 10€/car
Shared with Cottages Berries (Mustikka, Puolukka, Lakka). Charging from other plugs is strictly prohibited. Fire hazard!
Final cleaning can be arranged at the end of your stay by prior reservation at 95€. Otherwise please undertake cleaning yourself
Bed linen set with bath towel 15€/person or please bring your own.
Pets allowed for an extra fee, 25€ per stay.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information
- Boat harbour 100m
- Swimming Beach (suitable for kids) 200m
- Grassland (“game arena” and disc golf) 200m
- Cross-country skiing tracks 50m
- Wooden hut in the forest for camp fire breaks 500m
- Grocery store 7km
- Liquor store 7km
- Restaurant 7km
- Bus station 7km (Hauho)
- Shopping Mall Tuulonen 15km
- Skiing Centers for downhill skiing and snowboarding:
- Sappee Winter Sports Center 30km
- Spa 36km (Aulanko Spa)
- Train station 35km (Hämeenlinna)
- Guests: 10
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Baby cot, Baby high chair available upon request, Barbecue hut, Bedding for 10 persons, Coffeemaker, Cooking utensils, Crockery for 10 persons, Dishwasher, Electric and hybrid car charging point, Electric kettle, Heat-storing fireplace, Iron and ironing board, Microwave oven, Owen, Radio, Refrigerator and freezer, Shower, Toaster, Tv, two toilets, Washing machine, Wifi for extra charge, Wood-heated sauna
- Size: 82m²
- Categories: Cottages Berries
Prices start at: 398€ per night (+taxes and fees)