Härkälinna is a truly unique wooden fort built in the medieval style, but yet having all modern facilities with stylish interior reflecting the nature around.
The fort with its’ 170m2, can accommodate up to 17 persons (4+13) for overnight and 30 persons for that special celebration, meeting or such. Please request an offer for catering and activity options.
The fort has two floors and two high rising towers. The ground floor has a spacious hall with a sumptuous wooden bunk bed for eight persons, massive wooden dinner table hanging from chains from the roof with wooden chairs. The hall can be arranged with state-of-the-art meeting facilities such as video projector and screen. There is a 42 inch flat screen TV. The well-equipped kitchen is located here (i.e. dinner set for 30 persons, convection oven). The electric sauna, washing room with showers and a toilet are on the ground floor. The second floor consists of 2 bedrooms for two, a loft with five beds and a toilet. The towers are used for admiring the landscape of undulating hills, forests and lakes.
The fort comes with a private BBQ hut with benches. The fire wood for the BBQ and fireplace is included in the rent and is available in the firewood shed. There is an underground smoke sauna for those who look for a genuine traditional sauna experience, available upon prior reservation, at a fee. The villa has been designed and built by the owner from the logs from his own forest in 2006.
Each cottage comes with a folder providing extensive further information about the facilities provided and other services in the region, as well as activity tips and instructions.
Electric and hybrid car charging point 10€/car
Charging from other plugs is strictly prohibited. Fire hazard!
Final cleaning can be arranged at the end of your stay by prior reservation at 150€. Otherwise please undertake cleaning yourself
Bed linen set with bath towel 15€/person or please bring your own.
Pets allowed for an extra fee, 25€ per stay.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information
- Swimming Beach 200m
- Grassland (“game arena” and disc golf) 50m
- Cross-country skiing tracks 50m
- Wooden hut in the forest for camp fire breaks 400m
- Grocery store 7km
- Liquor store 7km
- Restaurant 7km
- Bus station 7km (Hauho)
- Shopping Mall Tuulonen 15km
- Skiing Centers for downhill skiing and snowboarding:
- Sappee Winter Sports Center 30km
- Spa 36km (Aulanko Spa)
- Train station 35km (Hämeenlinna)
- Guests: 17
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Baby cot, Baby high chair available upon request, Bedding for 17 persons, Coffeemaker, Cooking utensils, Crockery for 30 persons, Dishwasher, Electric and hybrid car charging point, Electric kettle, Electric sauna, Heat-storing fireplace, Iron and ironing board available upon request, lean-to and campfire, Microwave oven, Owen, Radio, Refrigerator and freezer, Shower, Toaster, Tv, two toilets, Washing machine, Wifi for extra charge
- View: To Lake
- Size: 170m²
- Bed Type: Double bed, Single beds
- Categories: Härkälinna
Prices start at: 940.91€ for 2 nights (+taxes and fees)
There are no reviews yet.