Oravanpesä is a cottage next to pure-watered lake Iso-Roine. A spacious and comfortable choice for up to 12 persons (8+4).
The villa has two floors with a view to the pristine Lake Iso-Roine. The first floor consists of one bedroom for four persons and a loft with a sofa bed and balcony. The ground floor consists of two bedrooms for two persons, kitchen, and living room with a sofa bed as well as a toilet and a wood heated sauna with washroom (incl. shower). There is a terrace with a dining table and chairs as well as a private BBQ hut with benches. The fire wood for the BBQ, fireplace and sauna is included in the rent and is available in the firewood shed.
The villa has a large garden suitable for different activities and sports games. The villa has been designed and built by the owner from the logs from his own forest in 1999. Next door is an almost identical cottage Karhunluola, (40m apart) with bushy, large Terijoki crack willows in between them. The villas share a common car park (30m away from the villas) there is also a charging station for electric and hybrid cars for an additional fee in shared use, sand box for kids and the firewood shed.
The access to the shore is led by rather steep steps ending by the private jetty. It is advisable to swim from the jetty, as the shore is rocky. However, a swimming beach is located just 100m away. The beach is suitable for kids. The rowing boat that comes with the cottage is located by the beach.
There is a grassland (50m away) that can be used for organizing different activities.
Each cottage comes with a folder providing extensive further information about the facilities provided and other services in the region, as well as activity tips and instructions.
Electric and hybrid car charging point 10€/car
Shared with cottage Karhunluola. Charging from other plugs is strictly prohibited. Fire hazard!
Final cleaning can be arranged at the end of your stay by prior reservation at 105€. Otherwise please undertake cleaning yourself
Bed linen set with bath towel 15€/person or please bring your own.
Pets allowed for an extra fee, 25€ per stay.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information
- Swimming Beach (suitable for kids) 100m
- Rowing boat 100m
- Grassland (“game arena” and disc golf) 50m
- Cross-country skiing tracks 50m
- Wooden hut in the forest for camp fire breaks 200m
- Grocery store 7km
- Liquor store 7km
- Restaurant 7km
- Bus station 7km (Hauho)
- Shopping Mall Tuulonen 15km
- Skiing Centers for downhill skiing and snowboarding:
- Sappee Winter Sports Center 30km
- Spa 36km (Aulanko Spa)
- Train station 35km (Hämeenlinna)
- Guests: 12
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Baby cot, Baby high chair available upon request, Barbecue shelter, Bedding for 12 persons, Coffeemaker, Cooking utensils, Crockery for 12 persons, Dishwasher, Electric and hybrid car charging point, Electric kettle, Heat-storing fireplace, Iron and ironing board, Microwave oven, Owen, Radio, Refrigerator and freezer, Shower, Toaster, Toilet in the washroom, Tv, Washing machine, Wifi for extra charge, Wood-heated sauna
- Size: 120m²
- Categories: Karhunluola & Oravanpesä
Prices start at: 436.36€ per night (+taxes and fees)